Select your style & size:Select options
Big performance for big lines.
Harness the powerful performance of the Jones Carbon Flagship Snowboard before slashing Alaskan spines, straight-lining Swiss steeps, or dropping pillows in BC's backcountry. Designed for expert freeriders and competitive big-mountain riders, the Carbon Flagship is based off the same legendary shape as its more forgiving sibling (the Flagship) but features a serious dose of carbon for stability and unflinching, bomb-everything prowess. Pick one up for your hard-charging needs if you think you can handle it.
Directional in shape, with a Directional Rocker profile, the Carbon Flagship effortlessly floats through deep, untracked powder, and also provides set-back stability for mowing over choppy, tracked-up conditions. This hybrid rocker-camber profile delivers the powerful feel of camber underfoot, resulting in burly, engaged turns. Not to mention, this profile bites tenaciously into hardpack and ice, especially considering its Mellow Magne-Traction edges. The large, prominent nose kicks up early with substantial rocker, keeping you afloat on mind-blowing days when it's chest-deep and still snowing.
Inside this hard-charging board, the Power Core is made with a dual-density wood to provide uncompromising stiffness both lengthwise and torsionally. Additionally, carbon stringers increase torsional stiffness for instantaneous response, and they also boost snap which is ideal for sending natural features, such as cliffs and pillow lines. And going one step further, its bi-directional carbon sandwiches a full tip-to-tail carbon layer along the top and bottom of the wood core. Ultimately, this dual carbon layer makes the Carbon Construction shine on extremely technical terrain where falling isn't an option.
- Super stiff-flexing, all-mountain board that thrives in pow
- Directional rocker elevates your nose over deep stashes
- Dual-density wood core is stiff and strong for plenty of response
- Carbon construction uses carbon stringers for a snappy feel
- Dual carbon layup brings you the control you need in no-fall zones
- Mellow Magne-Traction grips and rips icy, hardpack conditions
- Sintered base keeps you cooking at high speeds
- Jones Snowboards is the brainchild of Jeremy Jones
- Item #JSB004C
- Q & A
This is a Awsome board!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have several boards and this has to be hands down the best board I got now. Super fast ,stable, and very responsive. It is a really well built board.