More power for the big lines.
Alaskan spines, steep Swiss peaks, and Wasatch's fluffiest days in the backcountry call for the Jones Wide Carbon Flagship Snowboard. Designed for expert freeriders and competitive big-mountain riders, the Carbon Flagship is based off the same shape that started Jeremy's board business—except it features a serious dose of carbon that enhances straight-line stability and bomb-everything prowess. Pick one up for your hard-charging needs, if you think you can handle it. Plus, the wider waist is designed for boarders with bigger feet.
Directional in shape—and equipped with a Directional Rocker profile—the Carbon Flagship effortlessly floats through deep, untracked powder, yet also provides set-back stability for mowing over choppy, tracked-up conditions. This hybrid rocker-camper profile delivers the dependable feel of camber underfoot, powerfully engaging turns and biting aggressively into hardpack and ice, especially considering its Mellow Magne-Traction edges. The large prominent nose kicks up early with substantial rocker, keeping you afloat on mind-blowing days with it's chest-deep and still snowing.
Inside this hard-charging board, the Power Core is comprised of dual-density wood to provide uncompromising stiffness both torsionally and lengthwise. Carbon stringers increase torsional stiffness for instantaneous response, as well as boosting snap for sending natural features like cliffs and pillows. Going one step further, the board's bi-directional carbon sandwiches a full, tip-to-tail carbon layer along the top and bottom of the wood core. This dual carbon layer makes the Carbon Construction shine on extremely technical terrain where falling isn't an option, also prolonging its ultra-stiff flex pattern for the life of the board.
- Super stiff-flexing, all-mountain board that thrives in pow
- Wide waist accommodates riders with big feet
- Directional rocker elevates your nose over deep stashes
- Dual-density wood core is stiff and strong
- Carbon construction touts carbon stringers for energetic response
- Dual carbon layup brings you the control you need in no-fall zones
- Mellow Magne-Traction grips and rips icy, hardpack conditions
- Sintered base keeps you cooking at high speeds
- Jones Snowboards is the brainchild of Jeremy Jones
- Item #JSB004D