Select your style & size:Select options
Pedal to the metal.
The Jones Aviator Snowboard rides full-throttle across the entire mountain, whether you're launching overhead airs from pipe walls, cranking spins from gigantic park hits, or carving steeps with precision. One of the most versatile boards in Jones' line, the Aviator blurs the line between razor-sharp freeride scalpel and hard-charging freestyle beast.
It's a directional twin with a slightly longer nose for straight-line stability and better float across fresh snow, all without sacrificing its ability to stomp switch landings and throw cab spins off natural drops. Power Camber delivers the energetic response and high-speed stability of traditional camber, but without the catch, courtesy of its upturned Spoon 2.0 contacts and subtle flat zones at the tips. Ultimately, this camber-dominant profile charges the mountain with aggression, but without the overly grabby feel of traditional camber.
New for this season, the Power core is comprised of triple-density wood, with bamboo stringer reinforcements for strength and snap. Carbon triax fiberglass works to dampen vibration when you're gunning down the mountain at insane speeds, also bolstering strength for solid landings. Another stand-out feature is the Sintered 9900 base, which absorbs a ton of wax for the fastest possible glide.
- Hard-charging freestyle with exceptional edge hold on steeps
- Power Camber for explosive response and high-speed stability
- Spoon 2.0 upturned contacts for less catch and fluid turning
- Directional twin shape allows for peak-to-park versatility
- Aggressive flex pattern for razor-sharp precision
- Mellow Magne-Traction delivers unrelenting edge hold
- Power Core is reinforced with snappy bamboo stringers
- Carbon triax fiberglass for lightning-fast response
- Item #JSB004K