Jetboil Sumo Canister Stove
- Detail Images
Large, powerful, and ready for all the tasty vittles you can handle.
Liquid fuel stoves can be messy, heavy, and bulky, but the JetBoil Sumo Canister Stove packs into a tight unit, fires up quickly, and gives you the power you need to whip up dinner for larger groups. Built with simplicity and convenience in mind, this stove and 1.8-liter FluxRing pot weigh a feathery 16 ounces. Melt snow, simmer soup, or brew up some morning coffee, and you'll be back on the trail in no time.
- FluxRing heat exchanger system maximizes fuel efficiency and promotes even heating by uniformly distributing flame along the bottom of the cup
- Thermo-Regulate technology keeps a consistent heat to 20 degrees Fahrenheit for easy cooking
- Adjustable burner is surrounded by a windscreen to reduce heat loss and improve fuel efficiency
- The 1.8-liter, aluminum cooking cup is ultralight, transfers heat efficiently, and cleans up fast
- Neoprene cozy designed to stay in place while stove is in use; increases heat retention and improves cooking efficiency
- Push-button ignition and wire heat adjuster make stove operation simple and quick
- Included fuel canister stabilizer attaches to the bottom of your fuel canister to enhance stability
- Clear measuring cup with graduated lines unsnaps from the bottom of the cooking cup for greater precision when preparing meals or hot drinks
- Larger groups can take advantage of a variety of pot sizes while smaller groups can easily downsize (additional pots sold separately)
- Jetboil fuel canisters (sold separately) are light and provide ample burn time, and they simply screw onto the bottom of this stove to keep things mess-free
- Note: fuel canister and pot support are sold separate