A trail-tested, reliable cup for using with your Jetboil cooking system.
- Neoprene Cargo Cozy insulates your hands from the scalding metal and features a nylon handle for easy passing in the tent
- Drinkable lid design also features a pour spout and strainer for easy noodle cooking at camp
- Bottom cover can be used as a bowl and is graduated so you can use it as a measuring cup
- Has enough interior space to pack a Sōl or Zip burner (sold separately) and a 100g Jetpower fuel canister (also sold separately)
- Compatible with the Jetboil Sōl, Zip, Flash, and PCS only
Share your thoughts
Used this for some car camping and it is awesome. It brings water to a boil very quickly, and the neoprene insulator works well too. The neoprene also features a boiling indicator. When the whole strip on the side turns orange, the water is ready. It worked well with four people sharing; no one had to wait long to get the breakfast/coffee/hot chocolate. It would probably start to be annoying with a bigger group. This cup seems durable enough, but i haven't really banged it on anything.
Works well with non-jetboil stoves too.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I picked this up as a second cup to use with my jetboil stove. After realizing that one cup is more than enough (I generally boil and pour into other cups before starting another cup full) I decided to stow the companion cup with another non-jetboil stove.
After many uses I can affirm that the companion cup works nearly as good with a regular old Primus stove as it does with a jetboil stove.
I was very impressed with this unit. It boils water very fast, and packs up very small. I use homemade meals on the trail for the most part and they would be a pain in the butt to clean out of this. If all you do is boil water and pour it into a bag, this is perfect. If you do ,ore complicated cooking, you might want a regular pot and stove. I find this works best when a friend carries it and I carry my Pocket Rocket and Snow Peak Pots. This way We use the pots for cooking and the Jetboil for boiling.