- Detail Images
A nostalgic bag with space for your laptop.
Before walking to your class on beat generation poetry, slip your laptop and lunch into the JanSport Watch Tower Backpack. The large padded sleeve holds your laptop (or a 3-liter hydration system on weekend hikes), and the easy-access loft pocket has a soft lining to protect all your media devices.
- S-curved shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped for a comfortable carry
- Easy-access padded sleeve holds a 15-inch laptop or a 3-liter hydration bladder
- Two main compartments provide room for your daily essentials
- Tricot-lined tablet sleeve protects your reader
- Quick-access loft pocket has a soft lining to protect electronics
- Two front gear pockets help to organize essentials
- Side compression straps keep things tidy
- Carabiner clip keeps keys safely stowed
- Dual side pockets hold water bottles for easy hydration
Share your thoughts
I'm a college student, so I was looking for a bag to fit all my of books and supplies in one bag for my convenience. This bag does it all! It has a huge top opening so I'm able to fit books to my art projects, you name it. Not only that but I usually carry a travel coffee mug AND water bottle with me at all times and the water bottle sleeves are big enough that they don't accidentally slip out ( I had trouble with this with previous backpacks). On top of everything it has a thermal pocket for snacks that I might bring with me for class. Over all, this bag is great for any commuter. Very satisfied!