- Detail Images
A deep breath of vintage air.
You need a cool bag for class, but you also need something you can take on a hike when the weekend rolls around. Look no further than the nostalgically styled JanSport Oxidation Backpack. The easy-access padded sleeve comfortably holds a 15-inch laptop when you head to class, and the same sleeve holds a 3-liter hydration system when it's time to hit the trail.
- S-curved shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped for a comfortable carry
- Easy-access padded sleeve holds a 15-inch laptop or a 3-liter hydration bladder
- Top-entry main compartment has room for your daily essentials
- Tricot-lined tablet sleeve protects your reader
- Quick-access loft pocket has a soft lining to protect electronics
- Side compression straps keep things tidy
- Carabiner clip keeps keys safely stowed
- Dual side pockets hold water bottles for easy hydration
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this for my daily work commute. It is a very well made bag, and the perfect size for your on-the-go needs. It comfortably fits my laptop, two water bottles and my lunch, as well as books, makeup bag, power cords and other doodads. Lots of nifty compartments and pockets. Love all the leather detailing. It's a vintage-inspired pack that suits all your modern needs.