Trail-ready support at a light weight for dynamic daytrips and crag climbs.
Crest the nearest crag or tackle a steep trail to reach the highest local peak with the lightweight JanSport Katahdin 20L Backpack on your back. The Katahdin 20L offers plenty of room to carry day-trip essentials, and includes a dedicated internal hydration sleeve that fits up to a 3-liter reservoir to make hands-free hydration easy. Stick extra water or other beverages in the water-bottle-sized side pockets, and keep snacks in the zippered front stash pocket. Attach your carabiners and any other equipment you need quick access to on the external gear loops.
The shoulder and sternum straps work together with the hip-belt, side compression straps, and compression lid to efficiently support and distribute the weight of your load. The breathable, perforated EVA foam shoulder straps and fully padded EVA back panel further enhance your comfort. When you're heading back down to your car at twilight, reflective details make you visible on the trail and to nearby cars once you hit the parking lot.
- Breathable, perforated EVA shoulder straps and tuck-away hip-belt
- Sternum strap and side compression straps
- Fits torso lengths from 17 to 18 inches
- Fully padded EVA back panel
- 20-liter load capacity and lightweight design for dynamic day trips
- 3-liter capacity hydration sleeve with clip/tube port (reservoir not included)
- Large, top-loading main compartment with compression lid
- Zippered front stash pocket and side water bottle pockets
- Two gear loops
- Reflective details for low-light visibility
- Haul handle