JanSport Forsyth 50 Backpack - 3051cu in
- Detail Images
Unfortunately, it fits you both perfectly.
Ordinarily, having a pack with an adjustable torso length—like the one that you find on the Jansport Forsh7th 50 Backpack—is a good thing. But when you have a sticky-fingered roommate, the fact that the Forsyth 50 adjusts from 16 to 19 inches just means that when you're gearing up for a day or weekend in the backcountry, you just might find that it's missing from the gear closet.
- Arch Rival suspension system features a lightweight tubular aluminum perimeter stay that enables helps the pack flex and move with you
- Versa-Wing system converts a large mesh side pockets into two smaller gear pockets
- Ergonomic, cool Biovent shoulder straps feature clips for hydration tube management
- Molded EVA hip-belt includes gear loops and handy pockets
- Dual hypalon lashing ovals and dual daisy chains give you plenty of places to clip your gear
- Abrasion- and water-resistant 3mm x 3mm double ripstop wears like iron
Share your thoughts
Is there a specific hydration bladder for...
Is there a specific hydration bladder for this pack?
There's nothing specific, but generally speaking if you have something 100oz or less it will fit in a pack like this.