A comfortable and breathable daypack for moving fast on summer trails.
- Quick-access back-panel hydration compartment enables quick refills, and the tube loops on the shoulder straps keep your bite valve close for frequent gulps
- Front bungee cord system holds a wet rain shell and helps compress the pack when not completely full
- Dual trekking pole loops can hold ice tools if your trail crosses glaciers or snowfields
- Zippered mesh waist-belt pockets hold your camera, snacks, or a knife within reach
- The main compartment features a half-length zipper so you can unzip it to grab a fleece at the summit without everything falling out
- Front and side exterior pockets hold water bottles, layers, and a map
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pack can hold a 3 liter bladder but does not leave much room inside for other gear. If you want to stow your lunch or layers in this pack along with the bladder then I recommend a 2 liter bladder. This allows some room to hold additional gear or food and provides enough water for most day hikes.