One pack for every day of the week.
Whether you're cruising across campus to get to class or hitting the trails on the weekend, the JanSport Agave Daypack is the only bag you'll need. The laptop sleeve stows your computer from Monday to Friday and it doubles as a sleeve for a 3-liter hydration system when you get to the trailhead on Saturday morning. AirCore shoulder straps and the breathable mesh back panel provide a comfortable carry.
- AirCore shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped and padded for a comfortable carry
- Breathable mesh back panel helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Easy-access padded sleeve holds a 15-inch laptop or a 3-liter hydration bladder
- Two main compartments provide room for all your daily essentials
- Easy-access tricot-lined tablet sleeve protects your reader
- Front utility pocket and quick-access loft pocket keep essentials close at hand
- Front compression straps help to balance the load
- Dual side pockets stow snacks or water bottles
- Daisy chain clip points provide additional packing options
- Item #JAN0498
- Q & A
My new favorite pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have a large collection of packs from Maxpedition, Vanquest, 'll Bean, Jansport, osprey and patagonia. The Agave is my favorite. Since I got it, I haven't even looked for another bag. The profile is slim and yet it holds everything comfortably on my back. I wear this for my everyday things when I leave the house and I just love it!
Love this pack.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got it at the right price $35 which made up for the color. (Red, not my favorite). I needed it as a day back for archaeological surveying. It holds a ton of stuff with easy compartments and plenty of space for my 3 L hydration bladder. I had been using it for a month before I realized there was a hip strap. BONUS! I've already made a small hole in the front but I expect that since I bushwhack greasewood and juniper all day.