- Detail Images
Make like an amphibian.
The sure footing and water-loving construction of the Jambu Women's Tropics Hydro Terra-Vegan Water Shoe give you tons of performance and comfort, but it's the sporty style of this shoe that puts a smile on your face. Vegan-friendly design and partially recycled rubber sole give you nature-lovers peace of mind. A hook-and-loop adjustable closure gives you a secure, comfy fit, and a quick-drying, draining bottom prevents soggy slop in the foot, and the covered toe of this shoe gives it a unique style and practical protection.
- Water-ready insole material dries quickly and resists odor on those multi-day trips
- Contoured memory-foam footbed delivers all-day support and comfort
- Dual hook-and-loop closure provides easy on-off and an adjustable, secure fit
- Signature non-marking partially recycled rubber outsole features draining Canal Technology and superior traction for roaming on dry or wet land with sure footing
- Vegan-friendly design soothes the Earth-loving conscience
Share your thoughts
Very lightweight, sturdy & cute to boot
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
LOVE how cute they are and got several compliments every time I wore them! Comfortable footbed for my poor tired feet. Have only worn them 3 times b/c of cold weather starting, but think they should last even though they feel a bit flimsy. Like them enough that I got the black ones, too. One of my coworkers wants to buy a pair b/c she thought they were cute and she is lots younger than me!