- Detail Images
Grip, support, and uncommon style.
The sweet Jambu Women's Tidal Hydro Terra-Vegan Water Shoe isn't your typical clunky sport shoe; this sure-footed, ultralight water baby dresses up your little piggies in summery style. A mesh upper lets your foot breathe for cool comfort, and an adjustable hook-and-loop criss-cross closure securely fits any day. A draining sole allows water to escape, and a quick-drying, odor-resistant insole keeps you fresh as can be. And with a super-comfortable and supportive memory foam footbed, you'll have energy to hit the trail after all that water time.
- Ultralight mesh upper delivers exceptional breathability for optimal, cool comfort
- Water-ready insole material dries quickly and resists odor on those multi-day trips
- Contoured memory-foam footbed delivers all-day support and comfort
- Criss-cross hook-and-loop closure system provides easy on-off and an adjustable, secure fit
- Signature non-marking partially recycled rubber outsole features draining Canal Technology and superior traction for roaming on dry or wet land with sure footing
- Vegan-friendly design
Share your thoughts
Comfortable and stylish water shoe!
- Fit: True to size
Wore these out of the box to a kayak camping trip and they were perfect! Plus they are the most stylish water shoes I've ever seen--I got lots of compliments. On this trip, I used them paddling in the kayak, pulling my kayak up the rocky shore, walking around the campground, and swimming in the river--they are very comfortable and versatile. Water drains out of them nicely. The soles were thick enough to protect against rocks, but thin enough to provide a good grip on uneven ground. The crisscrossing straps make it easy to adjust the shoe to get a perfect fit. Like any water shoe, sand, dirt, and small rocks can get inside. I thought that they ran true to size.