- Detail Images
A shorter version of the Rogue with the same crossover capabilities of both whitewater and touring.
Versatility is the defining trait of the Jackson Kayak Rogue 9 Kayak. Part whitewater samurai sword and part light-duty touring kayak, this is a boat you can toss around in technical sections of river or paddle for long distances across open water. The hull is nimble and responsive, there's enough storage space for a few days' worth of gear, and the seating is well-padded and comfortable (even over long hauls) so paddlers of all levels will feel inspired and confident the moment they hit the water.
- Hull features a support track that's welded into place for extra stability
- Seat position can be adjusted fore or aft inside the cockpit using a single thumbscrew that holds the seat in position on the track
- Padded seating system borrowed from Jackson's whitewater boats utilizes the wide, Sweet Cheeks design that eliminates pressure points underneath your butt
- Hip padding uses foam shims that can be added or removed to customize the fit inside the cockpit
- Sure-Lock backband provides the ultimate in lower back support, it's quickly adjustable while you're in the cockpit, and the system is field-repairable
- Keeper footbraces slide along locking rails mounted inside the bow and provide foot support for paddlers with a large range of leg lengths
- Bolt Action Mechanism (BAM) drop-down skeg drops into place with the quick push of a locking bolt accessible at the side of the cockpit (no need to get out of your boat)
- BAM system helps direct the flow of water along the bottom of the hull so this boat tracks straight and efficiently across flat water
- Stern dry hatch gives you tons of storage space and the water-tight hatch keeps water out
- Front wall (internal) can be removed to reveal additional storage space that includes an attachment point for a bow dry bag
- Bow deck rigging gives you the option to attach a low-bulk drybag or stash waterproof maps outside the cockpit and hatch areas
- Recessed drain plug makes it easy to drain water from your storage area when you need to clean it out
- Steel-core grab handles are built to take a beating and shaped to make it easy to haul this boat out of the water in a hurry