- Detail Images
When fun is the order of the day.
Whether you're planning to snorkel on a pristine reef, watch birds in the marshes, or cast for bass in your local lake, turn to the Jackson Kayaks Riviera Kayak for ease of use and a good time out on the water. The highback seat design provides support for all-day adventures while the back bungee rigging allows you to stow scuba gear, extra jackets, or even a cooler. Plus, the watertight bow hatch allows you to safely stow your phone, camera, and keys.
- 11.4-foot length and 30-inch wide hull is designed to be exceptionally stable and easy to control
- Highback seat supports your lower back for paddling comfort
- Terraced foot rest system fits a wide range of leg lengths and enhances control
- Bow dry hatch keeps valuables, phones, and cameras safely stowed
- Bungee deck rigging in the stern allows you to carry a cooler, snorkeling gear, or extra jackets
- Stern deck can also be a resting place for a small water-loving dog or child
- Webbing side handles and molded-in bow and stern handles make this 46-pound boat easy to transport and load
- Rear skid plate protects the hull when it gets dragged over gravel, sand, and rocks
- Bow drain plug allows you to evacuate water from the hull
Share your thoughts
A fun boat at a great price!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm 5'9" tall and 210 pounds. I bought my Riviera a year ago and have had it out on local lakes, slow moving (Class 1) rivers and even just puttering around near the shoreline on Lake Erie. It's super stable, takes waves well, and I can't explain this, but even without any scupper holes it rarely gets any water in the boat, except for launching and landing, but then I just sponge it out.
I didn't think the backrest looked like it would be very comfortable but for $499 I took a chance. I'm glad I did, because it actually IS very comfortable. I can paddle for hours in that boat. It also has a small dry hatch for keeping keys, registration info, or whatever. It feels pretty light when loading on my vehicle... I think the stated weight is probably correct. It tracks very nicely but can still be turned when you need to. I really like this boat... an especially good deal for the low price.