It has only just begun.
- Peaked top hull design allows water to shed, enhances aerodynamics, and permits easier rolls
- Oversized cockpit lets you slide in and out with less strain on your lower body
- Small waterproof day hatch behind the cockpit features a suspended pouch to keep your GPS, phone, watch, and camera safe
- Large bow and stern hatches offer tons of space for gear
- Lots of deck bungees suspend gear within reach
- Bungee behind the cockpit features a paddle-secure design that lets you fasten a paddle to the deck during a re-entry
- Rudder-ready design accepts the Smart Track system (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Fun in Mexico with Jackson Kayak Journey 14
Just finished paddling the Costa de Oro in the Jackson Kayak Journey 14... met with all sorts of ocean challenges... big swells on one day were over 15 feet, cliff side currents, steady surf in and out of beaches, a couple great multi-day overnights... This thing rocked.