Escape the ice castle and claim your domain.
Don’t be a shivering shut-in. Wrap yourself in the Isis Women’s Snow Queen Down Coat instead of hunkering in front of the fire all by your lonesome while others frolic in snow. The long length, ample hood with faux-fur trim, and 650-fill down deliver the royal treatment and will keep you out and about in the cold. And when the sun sets and streets empty, it will be just you and a winter wonderland.
- Polyester taffeta with DWR finish repels water and wind and breathes beautifully
- Ample 650-fill down insulation provides light, lofty, compressible, toasty warmth
- Embossed print lining and inner piping detail feels comfy next to skin and looks fabulous
- Extra-long, streamlined puffy provides plenty of coverage without bulk
- Two-way adjustable hood with removable faux fur hugs head with oodles of warmth
- Two-way front zip with storm flap and snap closure adds convenience and mobility, and keeps elements at bay
- Inner fleece cuffs seal out the chill and provide a snug fit
- Fancy velvet-lined collar prevents chafing
- Two front microfleece-lined zip pockets keeps hands cozy and secure essentials
- Internal zip security and mesh stow pockets hold and protect belongings
Share your thoughts
Warm and Flattering
- Gender: Female
I bought this coat in a 4 for my mother who is 5'5" about 130. It is very flattering on her and it keeps her so warm she's wearing it every time I see her. The hood and the fur on the hood are removable which is nice for versatility purposes. All in all, a super warm, great looking long coat for winter!
A flattering down jacket?
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am 6' tall and usually wear a large top and large bottom. TrueFit recommended this jacket in a 10, but after trying on a size 10 and 12 I went with the 12 and have room to layer underneath. It fits very well through the body and is just a bit big in the chest/shoulder area (I am slightly pear shaped). It's really, really hard to find a down jacket that doesn't make you look enormous when you're already 6', and out of about the 15 I tried on this was by far the best looking. It has a very flattering shape, is a perfect length, and has smaller baffles around the waist that help you to avoid looking like a giant brick of fluff. This is a very long jacket and hits a few inches above my knee, so on a shorter person may be knee length or even longer. The sleeves are long enough for me as well. You can barely see the bottom side slits in the photo, but they add a very nice aesthetic detail and also a bit of mobility. The zipper starts about 6" from the bottom of the jacket, so leaving the bottom two buttons open also provides extra mobility, and the zipper is lined with Isis-themed ribbon for a cute, feminine touch.
The outer fabric of the jacket is very a soft taffeta, not as "crunchy" as pertex, and the inner is partially lined with light, very soft fleece. I have yet to test the DWR water repellency of the jacket, but am not expecting it to hold up in any sort of wet weather for an extended period of time although I am sure that any light snow will be just fine. The wrist gaiters are a nice touch as well, although I feel like they may be a bit too loose to be of much use.
The only things I am not completely satisfied with are the look of the fur, which is seriously lacking in style (but thankfully can be removed), and the size of the hood. The hood is standard sized, but when you remove the fur it's a bit shallow. I wish it was bigger for more storm protection.
I am excited to put this jacket to use in the Park City/Wyoming cold!