Boasts toasty warmth without bulk for high-mountain adventures.
Snuggle out of your sleeping bag and into the Isis Women's Slipstream Hooded Down Jacket, and start a fire in the wood-burning stove. This 800-fill power down jacket keeps you cozy and warm until the backcountry cabin starts to warm up and the sun begins to melt the night's frost from the windows.
- DWR coating sheds light snow and the drip from melting icicles overhead while you cruise around town or enjoy a morning outside on the front porch
- 800-fill power down insulation warms your core and compresses for hut-to-hut touring or winter vacations
- An adjustable hood shields your head and face from the blustery elements while you winter camp
- Lycra cuffs and a drawcord hem seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Velvet-lined collar eliminates annoying chafing issues and offers comfort
- Invisible zippered hand pockets stash your cell, utility knife, or small essentials
- An internal mesh zip security pocket with snowflake earphone portal enable easy access to your tunes
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this jacket in September and have barely taken it off since then! Which means it's great over a range of temps. Cool (even warm) fall days and nights, and now into the winter. Very soft, very comfy. I like the inner pocket, which also has a hole for your headphones to go through. One thing I noticed - the seam on my right pocket busted 2.5 months into use, but I was able to fix it easily. Don't know if it was a bad seam job, or I snagged it on something, but the rest of it seems to be holding up fine! I recommend!