A lightweight, compressible puffy that's happy as a layer or stand-alone.
Belay your ice partner, ride long chilly lifts, and winter camp in comfort with the Isis Women's Nimble Anorak Insulated Jacket. Lightweight, soft Thermacool insulation warms your core when you layer the Nimble beneath your shell or sport it alone on sunny bluebird days. Isis also gave the Nimble Anorak a water-resistant coating to shed light snow and help block the wind.
- Weather-resistant coating sheds light snow and helps block the wind while you winter camp or tour
- Soft Thermacool insulation offers superb warmth on cold days and compresses well when you stash in your pack
- Stand collar has soft velvet lining to eliminate annoying chafing issues and supply comfort
- Lycra cuffs and an adjustable bottom hem seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Two zippered hand pockets stash your radio, lip balm, or other small essential
- Lasercut and bonded snowflake earphone portal allows easy access to your tunes
Share your thoughts
Based on the photo I thought this would have a more flattering, feminine cut. While it is functional as a layering piece over perhaps many other layers, when it stands alone it is very "frumpy" and large. I am 5'1" 120lbs and got a size small and it was far too large. This does have a drawcord on the waist but it doesn't help much.
Comes with thumb holes and the purple is slightly darker than the picture shows. However, do not expect a tapered waist like the picture shows.