Feel free to move vigorously about, break a sweat, and bag a peak when you wear the Isis Women's Active Sport Bra. This racerback bra features a wicking finish for ideal moisture management and knit support channels under the cups for enhanced support while you cycle, climb, or dance.
- Double-layer construction for added support and coverage
- Nylon and spandex blend wicks moisture away from your skin, dries quickly, and stretches with you while you twist and turn
- Knit channels under cups for enhanced support
- Built to support medium impact for B-C cups and high impact for A cups
- Racerback design for ultimate freedom of movement without strap slippage
- Internal shape pocket accommodates a pad or prosthetic insert
Share your thoughts
which size would be recommended for a 36D...
which size would be recommended for a 36D cup?? Large? or extra large??
Xtra large fit my 36 D. However, I have a uniboob as there is no separation structure. I wear this under sleepwear or around the house for comfort
from my wife: nice, soft fabric that fits well. there were no issues with the seams. the support was firm, but not too tight. also, she thinks it's more comfortable for long days as the straps aren't adjustable and sometimes the adjustable pieces dig into shoulders.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Finally, an updated version of the Isis Henna Sports Bra-- great colors, patterns, same awesome design. This is hands down the most comfortable sports bra I've ever owned-- perfect on its own as a top for hot yoga; great for hiking, climbing, rafting, etc. I don't think it'd be supportive enough for any real running, but I generally avoid running unless it's away from something (zombies, bears; zombie bears) so that isn't a detractor for me.
I'm a 34C and the Medium is perfect.