- Detail Images
The folks at Isis have outdone themselves once again with the intuitively-designed Women's Active C/D Bra. This medium-impact bra, built to support C-D cup sizes, offers a unique combination of support, breathability, and comfort that active women need for their high-energy pursuits.
- Double-layer construction provides added support and coverage
- Nylon and spandex blend fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, dries quickly, and supplies plenty of stretch
- Medium impact built to support C-D cup sizes
- Knit channels under cups for enhanced support
- Fully adjustable padded straps with optional racerback conversion
- Convenient back hook-and-eye closure
- Internal shape pockets can accommodate a pad or prosthetic insert
Share your thoughts
ISIS falls short
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Quality of fabric is nice, but it's not the right fabric for a bra. And, tho' I'm returning, I'm inclined to agree with other reviews that it's not going to breathe well. It stretches out too much, and is very big, so I bet it does work for bigger busted women with what I guess we could describe as 'heavier' breasted. The thing about bras is that 'the girls' come in many shapes and sizes, so finding that perfect fit is difficult.
This bra is made for the C/D cup and tho' I'm a full C cup...I'm very firm and well muscled through the chest so I don't have 'heavy breasts'. So, this bra is just too much bra for me and 'mine'.
STRAPS: The wide shoulder straps would work well for heavier breasted women. But they're, again, too much strap for me too.
However, even though I wore it for all of 10 minutes in 'try on' mode, ...the fabric stretches out too much as you move (even a bit).
They're going back. So is the ISIS Everyday Chantilly Underwire. THAT's another story altogether (strange fit).
I have a lot of bras by ISIS, and none...
I have a lot of bras by ISIS, and none have itchy fabric....is this really that different? I have really sensitive skin, so this would be a deal breaker for sure
Thank you, I almost bought this bra, but bra makers don't seem to comprehend a woman's skin.. I've bought expensive bras with plastic thread and a tag that only seemed to serve the purpose of irritating my skin. UGHHHHHHH... get it ppl!
Great Bra, Awful Fabric
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wanted to like this bra oh so much, but I've tried wearing it twice and both times it was just itchy, hot and sticky. The design is fantastic and the girls didn't move an inch, but dear god, the fabric drove me up the wall.