For the steel magnolias among us.
- Evaporator treatment enhances the wicking power of the lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Rib-knit band under cups offers support
- Includes adjustable straps and back hook & eye closure
- Seamless construction means no more chafing
- Sizes: S (32B/C-34B); M (34B/C-36B); L (36B/C-38B); XL (38B/C-40B)
Share your thoughts
Iris Chantilly Bra
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like how comfortable this bra feels. I have worn it day/night for a weeklong backpacking trip, and appreciated its comfort as well as its odor resistant abilities.
happy with purchase
This is a good bra - I like that it has a small amount of padding to hide my nipples and give good shape in general, but still feels like an "active bra" vs a department store under fancy blouse bra. Strap are a bit thick which doesn't look great under tank tops, but in general, satisfied with purchase. Actually, I would've bought another there is no more in my size :(