Integral Designs Traverse 2 Shelter
A lightweight, sturdy shelter for summer alpine tours or mountaineering adventures.
A long summer ski tour across the Sierras presents several challenges, but since the weather and the temperatures are moderate, you can sleep inside the floorless Integral Designs Traverse 2 Shelter and save some weight. When you set up this shelter on snow, you can easily carve out a little more space for you and your skiing partner.
- At 2lb 11oz, this tunnel-style shelter provides up to 45.42sq ft of space for one to two backcountry travelers or backpackers
- Silicone-impregnated ripstop Cordura (30D) fabric sheds rain or snow and provides incredible strength for its weight
- Coated 70D nylon skirt around the door and bottom edges prevents blowing snow and rain from penetrating your alpine shelter
- Two DAC Featherlite 8.84mm poles provide a solid, wind-resistant tunnel structure that can stand up to harsh mountain weather
- Four guyline points enable further security from the wind
- Two mesh vents and a door vent expel condensation during summer trips, and the door can be left open for maximum ventilation
- Floorless design works great when you carve out the snow for extra space and can also be combined with addition modular shelters from Integrated Designs (sold separately)