Integral Designs Traverse 2 Bug Tent
A blood-saving shelter in summer or an add-on to a floorless shelter.
Even though biting insects occupy a valuable chunk of an ecosystem's food chain, they also carry disease and annoy the crap out of you while you're spending time in the wilder parts of the world. The lightweight Integral Designs Traverse 2 Bug Tent keeps out the bugs when you're sleeping next to a river or on the shore of a mountain lake.
- Not a waterproof design, but can be coupled with the Traverse 2 shelter (sold separately) for a weatherproof shelter during summer storms
- Single-door design with a 39-inch ceiling and 36.17sq ft of floorspace easily shelters two or even three people from unrelenting bug populations
- No-see-um mesh blocks out the smallest biting gnats and allows free-flowing breathability for summer camping
- Nylon bathtub floor features a water-resistant coating and fully taped seams to prevent ground moisture from seeping inside
- Two DAC Featherlite 8.84mm poles provide a sturdy tunnel-style shelter and four guyline points help the shelter hold up to storm winds
- Vent access zip enables you to utilize the mesh vents on the Traverse 2 shelter (sold separately) to prevent condensation in adverse weather
- Lightweight design only weighs 2lb 10oz and can be set up easily by one person