- Community Images
A tarp to keep the weather out during fast and light missions into the wilderness.
- At only seven ounces, this 60 x 90in tarp provides up to 40sq ft of coverage from the rain and dew for ultralight solo trips
- Silicone-impregnated ripstop Cordura (30D) fabric sheds rain and provides incredible strength for its weight
- Multiple webbing loops let you set the tarp up in a variety of configurations with guylines (not included) and trekking poles or trees
- Corners and center loops feature Hypalon reinforcement to ensure durability in windy conditions
- Stuff sack included so you have a safe place to store your tarp in your backpack
Share your thoughts
Hole in tarp?
So I ordered one, and see that there is a small 1mm diamter hole right in the middle of the tarp, under the center tie-down point. I thought it was defective so ordered another and it has the same hole. Can anyone comment who actually owns one?
Siltarp in Colorado
Rolling Creek Trail - Lost Creek Wilderness, Colorado
Light, nice size
This is a nice little tarp for solo outings or for use as a communal kitchen/gathering area with a few friends. Lots of tie-outs to make whatever shape you'd like, and one nice one in the center of the tarp that doesn't show in the picture. I pitched it using my bike as the supports, and it worked nicely (saddle for one end, and wrapped it over my front wheel on the other end).