A versatile, storm-resistant bivy that enhances your snoozing on the wall or while trekking through the hills.
- Three-layer waterproof breathable eVent fabric, fully taped seams, and a tough, waterproof-coated bathtub floor protect you from blowing rain, dew, and frost
- Wire brim at the head blocks the elements when you open the zipper and a mesh window provides ample ventilation while blocking out biting insects
- One-size-fits-all design provides ample interior space (11.8in height, 31.5in width at shoulder) for you, your layers, and your lofty sleeping bag
- Water-resistant center T-zip allows easy entry-exit
- At 23 ounces, this ideal bivy provides overnight protection with minimal weight for big-wall climbing or ultralight backpacking
- Included stuff sack protects the bivy sack and shrinks it down to a 11.8 x 3.9in package for easy storage in a pack or haul bag
Share your thoughts
Are there any seams that need sealed on...
Are there any seams that need sealed on this bivy?
no it does not, the seams are fully sealed.
Hi. Are you getting any of these in the...
Hi. Are you getting any of these in the olive?. Cheers
Unfortunately we do not have any more on order or coming in of the Olive variant.
does this bivy have a tie in strap? and...
does this bivy have a tie in strap? and can the mesh window be zipped up for heavy precipitation?
No tie in strap, you can zip up the mesh window