Abide by the call of the wild.
While wearing the Inov 8 Men's Trail Talon 250 Trail Running Shoe won't suddenly bequeath you with the ability to sprout wings and fly up steep trails, it will assure run-long support and performance no matter the terrain. Designed specifically to cater to ultra-long runs, the Trail Talon features Inov 8's Standard Fit that consists of a snug fitting heel cup and wider-than-average toe box to allow the natural splay of your foot and toes.
A lightweight mesh upper is fashioned with a debris-free construction and gusseted tongue to prevent sediment from sneaking its way into your socks and chafing your foot. Additionally, the Power Flow midsole not only attenuates shock and disperses impact, but offers a responsive, energetic feel underfoot that ultimately translates into more time spent on the trail. A Dynamic Fasica Band delivers high-energy kicks, yet won't obstruct mobility. Not to mention, the aggressive outsole features rugged, multi-directional lugs that boast a 4mm depth for ample rip-and-grip on the trails.
- Rugged trail runner for cruising over hard-pack
- Debris-resistant mesh upper features gusseted tongue
- Midsole attenuates shock and offers a responsive, energetic feel
- Dynamic Fascia Band delivers a high-energy kick
- Rugged multi-directional lugs boast 4mm depth
- Item #INV001Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
Don't let those bad boys sit in your shopping cart! Buy them now, you won't regret it.