Claw your way uphill.
As its name suggests, the Inov 8 Women's Terraclaw 250 Trail Running Shoe rips and grips all kinds of mountain terrain. The Terraclaw boasts Inov 8's classic Standard Fit, which features a close-fitting heel cup for a locked-in feel, and a wider-than-average toe box that allows the toes and foot to splay naturally.
Breathable mesh wraps your foot in sound comfort, while the synthetic overlays and protective toe cap add safeguards from trail-side obstructions like roots and rocks. The Dynamic Fasica Band (DFB) offers an energetic feel with each strike, which translates into a more efficient and faster stride. Additionally, the EVA midsole attenuates shock and disperses impact to ultimately provide a cushioned feel underfoot. Not to mention, the rugged Dual-C rubber is incredibly sticky for a stable feel, and the multi-directional lugs assure ample traction no matter the conditions.
- A rugged trail running shoe for steep descents
- Breathable mesh boasts stabilizing TPU overlays and toe cap
- Dynamic Fascia Band offers a responsive energetic feel
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and assures comfort underfoot
- Dual-C sticky rubber outsole provides ample traction
- Item #INV001X