- Detail Images
Fear no muddy trail or sandy road.
- The Four-Arrow Shoc-Zone technology provides the most cushioning available for former road runners or heavy-footed trail stompers
- Inov 8 added a fascia band instep to increase arch stability
- A ¾-length composite shank with individual fingers supports your metatarsals and allows natural foot movement
- The TPU coating equalizes pressure from the laces for a comfortable, snug fit while running and hiking
- Sticky rubber outsole secures your steps on slick rock and loose trails
Share your thoughts
good service on return
these just didn't happen to fit me. excellent service from backcountry on the delivery and the return. no hassle.
been really impressed with these. The fit is glove like or should I say sock like. I've got pretty medium width feet and they really are amazing. The grip on wet trails and rocks are really amazing. Also incredibly light. Make my XA Pro's feel heavy when I put them back on. I'm sold on Inov-8 and just ordered X-Talons to try something lower and more minimal. They look great to.