- Detail Images
Run from dawn til dusk.
- Meta-Flex groove is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for natural forefoot flex
- Five-finger Meta-Shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased flexibility without sacrificing impact protection
- Meta-Cradle upper webbing with lace attachment-points supports and secures the foot
- Fascia-Band increases propulsion efficiency and decreases fatigue
- Endurance rubber compound sole resists wear and grips varied terrain
- Highly breathable construction lets perspiration escape the shoe
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought this shoe because i do a lot of hiking and started doing obstacle courses and needed a shoe that would drain water easily. I got that and so much more I've actually turned these shoes into my everyday shoes since they are so comfortable and will be buying another pair shortly. These shoes are amazing for hiking in any terrain. I work at Acadia National Park and can get up and down the Beehive trail in no time and don't slip at all. When hiking when it is raining or wet out my shoes don't hold water at all. I would recommend this shoe to anyone who like to be outside and exploring all different areas.
The only thing i was a little bummed about was the style i though it was going to look more like the "detail" photos but its really doesn't make a difference it still a great shoe! Great job Inov 8!!
There are two images here. The one that...
There are two images here. The one that is big and that shows silver and blue and grey design. Then the detail images below show a different design showing tan, blue and black. Which is the true design of the shoe?
The correct image is the main image that you can select to purchase. The detailed images don't get updated as quickly with style changes since we typically have to shoot those in house (an you can imagine how many products at the start of a season are queued up for new shots) rather then receiving them from the vendor like the main product image.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
True to size fit and comfortable right out of the box, good grip (the lugs did not slip in the rocks and shed mud easily), wide toe box, and great support from the fascia band built in the sole. No flare ups of plantar fasciitis in trail runs of up to an hour. Excited to find out how the shoe will perform in longer runs and adventure races. I am also hoping this shoe will allow me to transition back to barefoot running.