- Detail Images
A minimalist shoe for taking control on the road.
Since its earliest days, Inov-8 created minimalist road and trail running shoes so runners could be closer to the ground, and the Men's Road-X-Treme 208 Running Shoe is no different. Mixed mesh keeps the upper light and highly breathable, the tacky outsole offers talon-like grip on the road, and with minimal cushioning between your foot and the ground, this shoe feels nimble and quick. Inov-8's engineers understand the value that a moderate heel-forefoot offset can bring to the table for an experienced runner, so the 208 features a 6mm drop for buttery smooth transition. For the runner who already enjoys the benefits of minimalist running, this 7.3-ounce road shoe is a dream come true.
- Anatomic fit is snug and close so this shoe responds quickly
- Synthetic mesh upper allows excess heat to move away from your foot
- Mixed mesh and synthetic overlays offer all the support needed to keep your foot in place during long runs
- Moderate 6mm drop (heel-forefoot offset) allows you to easily transition between heel, midfoot, and forefoot striking styles
- Eva-and-rubber outsole offers exceptional grip and light cushioning