- Detail Images
Ease yourself toward 0-drop.
- Meta-Flex groove is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for natural forefoot flex
- Meta-Cradle upper webbing with lace attachment-points supports and secures the foot
- Fascia-Band increases propulsion efficiency and decreases fatigue
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides good underfoot protection through the midfoot and heel-strike
- Terradapter heel splays outward to absorb impact regardless of how you land, accommodating different gaits
- Endurance rubber compound sole resists wear and grips varied terrain
- Highly breathable construction lets perspiration escape the shoe
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I run around 14- 21 miles a week and this shoe does the job! Inov's are great and I also use them for cross training. Would definitely purchase again!
Can run in Innov-8
I run ~5ks in innov-8s. I don't have any pain or problems with the minimalist bottom package. I love the bright colors. I think it makes you run faster. They are the lightest shoes i have run in, while still being well put together (great toe cap).