Inov 8 Road-X 233 Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Give your foot an assist.
Give your feet a break and equip them with the Inov 8 Men's Road-X 233 Running Shoe before you head out on your next long-distance run. The Dynamic Fascia Band in the midsole mimics the structure and function of your plantar fascia ligament, giving your foot an assist that allows you to go farther, faster with less fatigue. The low-profile, 6mm-drop sole underfoot balances cushioning with a natural, close-to-the-road feel, while the sticky rubber sole with siping ensures that you don't lose contact on rainy runs.
- Airy mesh upper with thin TPU overlays welded to it offers breathable comfort and a lightly supportive fit
- Anatomic last is based on the shape of the foot, allowing extra room in the forefoot so your toes can spread naturally
- Dynamic Fascia-Band delivers a kick of energy with each step so you can run faster and more efficiently, even if your foot strength is not well-developed
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop makes the 233 a good choice as a long-distance racing shoe for intermediate runners or as a training shoe for advanced runners who are comfortable with forefoot-strike running
- EVA cushion in midsole absorbs shock and cushions your foot
- Sticky rubber with razor-cut siping in the outsole help you keep your footing on wet, slick roads
Share your thoughts
Time to hit the road
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wow these are comfy. Love the look and the feel. Super supportive in the right spots in the ball and heel. 10 miles under the belt on these bad boys and they last at least 250.
Inov 8 Road-X 233 Running Shoe