One thing's for sure, you're not afraid of a little, straight leg dead lift—not only because you're a serious BA, but because you trust the Inov 8 Women's F-Lite 250 Cross Training Shoe to provide unprecedented performance over the course of your fitness routine. The 250 is the latest offering in the F-Lite series, and features an updated, more versatile design that caters specifically to high-impact workouts, such as box jumps or rope climbs.
Breathable mesh (complete with TPU overlays) wraps your foot in next-to-skin comfort, and the midfoot construction boasts a locked-in fit and feel, which ultimately assures unobstructed, swift movements. The 250's Meta-Flex technology provides multi-directional agility, and the EVA midsole not only attenuates shock, but ensures workout-long cush. Additionally, the Powerheel construction delivers stability when lifting weights, and assures a mechanical advantage when trucking through transitions. Not to mention, the Rope-Tec system boasts a 360-degree construction that translates into unrivaled traction and grip on rope climbs.
- A versatile fitness shoe for hard-hitting workouts
- Breathable upper is fashioned with TPU overlays
- Midfoot construction locks down foot for smooth transitions
- Meta-Flex technology provides multi-directional agility
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and assures session-long comfort
- Rope-Tec system offers grip on rope climbs
- Powerheel delivers stability when lifting weights
- Item #INV002B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for motivation to start going to the gym but instead I wear them everywhere because they look fabulous and make my feet feel great! I love the flashy color and am proud to show them off.