Gold star performance.
The Inov 8 Men's F-Lite 20 Cross Training Shoe offers unprecedented performance and shock attenuation for training routines and discipline workouts. The 250 is the latest offering in the F-Lite series, and features an updated, more versatile design that caters specifically to high-impact fitness pursuits.
Breathable mesh (complete with TPU overlays) encapsulates your foot while the midfoot construction offers a locked-in fit and feel to ultimately assure unobstructed, swift movements and speedy transitions. The Meta-Flex technology ensures multi-directional agility, and the EVA midsole not only attenuates shock, but provides session-long support. Additionally, the Powerheel construction delivers stability when lifting weights, and is designed as such to provide a mechanical advantage when busting through transitions. Not to mention, the Rope-Tec system boasts a 360-degree construction that translates into unrivaled traction and grip on rope climbs.
- Tenacious fitness shoe for weight lifting and box jumps
- Breathable upper features TPU overlays
- Midfoot construction locks down foot for maximum speed
- Meta-Flex technology assures multi-directional agility
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and ensures comfort
- Rope-Tec system offers grip on rope climbs
- Powerheel delivers stability when lifting weights
- Item #INV002A
- Q & A
Ideal training shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I picked up this shoe to replace some old Reebok cross trainers and I absolutely love them! They have a stable platform for squatting and dead lifting and are light enough for sprints and box jumps. They don't have a lot of cushion, but it is just enough to take the impact of a good plyometric workout. Sizing is spot on, I got my street shoe size and it fits perfect.