- Detail Images
- Community Images
You were born with arches, not arch support.
- ZERO Shock Zone features no slope differential from heel to toe—ideal for advanced runners with a flat foot placement ready for (or already into) barefoot running
- Mesh upper allows water vapor to escape to limit blistering
- Quick-pull lace design draws the upper around your foot for a precise, stable fit and features PU coating over the side web for durability
- Anatomic fit (last) shape features a wider toe box to allow the toes to spread
- Bare-X Lite rubber outsole provides the lightweight, minimal cushion to keep you close to the road
Share your thoughts
Inov 8 Bare-X Lite 150 Running Shoe
After their maiden voyage.
The lace-up Bare-X Lite 200
I live in them
These things are like slippers. I live in them. Have taken a few runs in them so far and I'm really happy. It's a nice mix between a true barefoot shoe and something with a little more protection. Great for running in areas with lots of broken glass and gravel.
crazy light and comfy
Wanted to try a zero drop shoe for a while to work out in mostly and wear around as a casual shoe. These are amazingly comfortable and look really cool. Like Inov-8's and these didn't disapoint. Really really good shoes.