- Community Images
The injinji Run Midweight NüWool Mini-Crew Toe Sock isn't just any old sock. Thanks to its unique toe design and fabric blend, the Run Midweight prevents blisters and features temperature regulation properties that leave your feet cool, dry, and comfortable while you trail run, mountain bike, or hike.
- Nüwool and CoolMax XtraLife fabric blend features superb temperature regulation properties that keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable
- Nüwool (merino wool) fabric naturally provides odor resistance
- Mesh top provides ventilation when the temperatures heat up
- Unique toe design prevents blisters and
- Design offers solid arch support
- Midweight padding offers comfort and light support
Share your thoughts
Why don't all my socks have toes?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Just got my first pair of these toe socks, so take this with a grain of salt, but...
Wow they are comfortable. I got them to wear with sandals when camping as the weather turns cool, but given my experience thus far, I'd like to wear them every day.
The only downside I can see is that they take longer to put on and take off than traditional socks, but on the other hand they are staying well-aligned with my feet and don't twist around and get bunched up inside my shoes.
These were my first pair and I haven't gone back. I always like to try new things. This was something I was glad I did. These socks are so comfortable, great breathable fabric, good height, weight for my needs and my feet feel fresh when I take them off not sweaty or dying for air. It gives my feet what they need when they need it. Yeah, I know they're just socks but you tell me... Do you hate stinky socks, peeling them off after being active, with stretch and moisture after running in your socks how they wear down easily, the blistering from that space between your toes that doesn't give you much option..? Exactly, I hate that to.