- Community Images
Treat your feet to a comfortable, breathable pair of injinji Sport Original Weight Crew Toe Socks on your next hike, trail run, or casual outing about town. By using separate toe slots, these Crew Socks eliminate friction between your toes and reduce the chances of blistering.
- CoolMax Extreme fabric features superb moisture management properties that keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable while you trail run, mountain bike, or hike
- Unique toe design prevents blisters
- Original weight (moderate thickness) offers ideal comfort and light support in cool to warm climates
- Crew height provides coverage for sneakers or low-profile hiking shoes
- Dual welt band offers a stay-up fit
- Arch support boosts comfort
Share your thoughts
toe socks at Mt. Jefferson
Yesterday I wore these socks for about a 13 mile hike. By the end of it they were a little damp from sweat and probably could have used a swap (but that happens with any sock at that point!). Still - no blisters and my feet felt great!
Excellent Short-Term Comfort
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I find I spend a great deal of time on my feet and decided to purchase these socks as they advertise excellent blister and hot-spot control.
From the moment I slipped them on, they worked precisely as advertised and I have experienced no blistering whatsoever while wearing them -- both during long hours at work and on the town.
Of course, while they do prevent blistering and maintain comfortable temperature for my feet, I do find they tend to bind a bit around the toes during extended wear. Nothing a small adjustment every now and then doesn't fix, but I would definitely recommend them for short-term sporting wear rather than as an all-day sock.
Still, an extremely unique and comfortable experience!