The Zephyr—the true meaning of all-around versatility.
It doesn’t matter if you spend weekends in the seat of your kayak or are signed up for the first of many classes; the Immersion Research Women’s Zephyr Paddle Jacket is a must-have. Regardless of your ability level, if you don’t need a water-tight seal, Zephyr offers substantial water protection and enhanced breathability in warm water.
- Ergonomic cut features extra material in the back to allow better range of motion when paddling
- Antimicrobial mesh liner throughout prevents bacterial growth caused by sweat and moisture
- Drawstring waist closure keeps the jacket hem in place and seals out small amounts of water
- Fully-taped seams won’t allow water to penetrate the stitched seams
- Front chest pocket with semi-dry zipper hold small essentials that need to be secured, but can still handle getting a little wet
- Item #IMR0008
- Q & A
Great jacket--neck too tall
This is a fabulous jacket, just what i was looking for--lightweight, comfortable, good fit, and a pocket! unfortunately, the neck is too tall, and rubs under my chin--and i don't think i have an especially short neck. Sadly, i had to return it.