Easy to use and includes an added safety feature.
- Bungee cord construction around the edge creates a easy-to-use seal around a variety of cockpit sizes; ideal for entry-level paddlers
- Knee release webbing across the deck allows you to safely pop the skirt off the cockpit rim with your knees in a desperate situation where you may be unable to reach the grab loop
- 3mm Supratex neoprene deck (flat part covering the cockpit) is abrasion-resistant and very stretchy to make affixing to the cockpit rim easy
- Sticky urethane coating on the underside provides enhanced grip on the inside of the cockpit rim
- Finished edge on the neoprene tunnel prevents fraying
Share your thoughts
Would the medium deck size fit a wavesport...
Would the medium deck size fit a wavesport fuse 56?
The medium is for a cockpit that is 31-33" long and 17-18" wide. Hopefully that helps you fit it to the Wavesport.
I am new at all of this, first skirt I have owned so I have nothing to compare it to. Feedback from my friends who have been kayaking for quit some time, they say its a good skirt. The only pain was the first attempt putting it on. My friend was saying I should been able to get it on dry and that was not the case at all. After even being wet it took 2 of us to get it on and took some time. Maybe cause its new??? We thought it was the wrong size at first. I have a feeling after some use it should be no problem.
very good skirt. easy to snap on, yet feels really solid even though the description says its for schools/novices. let's just say i've never been worried about this thing imploding on me
Anyone know if the large deck size will...
Anyone know if the large deck size will fit either the Liquidlogic Jefe or the 2004-2009 medium burn?
I know that it will fit my Jackson Superstar, cockpit dimension 36X21, hope this helps. The cockpit on this boat is huge and it could still stretch beyond that, great skirt!
I know this is an old comment, but for anyone wondering about sizing, let me help save you some searching. This Immersion Research websight should help. http://www.immersionresearch.com/getting-the-right-fit/skirt-fit-help/