Whether you're paddling through choppy surf on the Oregon coast or just learning how to roll in your local reservoir, the Immersion Research Shockwave Bungee Spray Skirt was designed with you in mind. The bungee-style design provides an exceptionally dry seal, is easy to stretch, and fits over a wide range of cockpit styles.
- Bungee-style skirt provides a dry seal on a wide range of plastic and composite cockpit sizes
- Silicone lining on the inside of the bungee reduces the chances of implosion in rough water
- Double-sewn bungee increases durability
- Constructed with 4mm Supratex neoprene for reliable durability
- All seams are fully taped and glued to keep water out
- Brightly colored pull loop is easy to locate and grab
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Most bungee skirts aren't the driest of skirts. They don't resist implosion terribly well but are cheaper and easy to get on and off. This skirt, however, seems to keep the pros of a bungee skirt while minimizing the negative qualities: I've put this through extended class IV use on both creeks and big water. Only once has it imploded and it hardly lets in a drop when rolling or even just having water come over the cockpit all day. Great first skirt or a do-it-all skirt!