- Community Images
The Immersion Research Coromell Touring Bungee Spray Skirt is an ideal choice for longer sea-kayaking tours and any excursion where comfort and ease of use are priorities. The bungee-style rim provides a dry seal and is easy to stretch over the cockpit while a sticky fixed-ring casing keeps the skirt in place when you encounter rough stretches of water.
- Bungee-style rim is easy to stretch over the cockpit and provides a reliable dry seal
- Sticky fixed-ring casing on the bungee provides a secure grip that can handle rough water
- Fully sealed seams keep water out
- Combination of a durable neoprene deck and a waterproof/breathable nylon taffeta waist tunnel make the skirt comfortable and ideal for longer paddling excursions
- Adjustable neoprene waistband provides a snug fit
- Bright colored pull loop is easy to locate and grab
Share your thoughts
Great Touring Skirt!
I picked this skirt up for sea kayak touring for a few hours to a few days. The bungee rim is bomber: attaches easily while making a solid, water-proof seal. It is fully-adjustable to accommodate a variety of paddlers and kayaks.
Coromell's are Cockpit Friendly
With 3 different cockpit sizes to choose from, the Coromell fits a wide variety of rec and touring kayaks.
Roaring 40s Mark Grundy on the Coromell
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
"We use the IR Coromell Sprayskirt for our day tour sea kayak operations. The Multi-fit waist capabilities of the sprayskirt are a bonus over a wide range of client sizes. The sprayskirt grips well to the cockpit of the kayak and is easy to use by all."
Gearing up to kayak
Roaring 40s Kayaking uses the Coromell to run their premier kayaking tours all over Tasmania.