Go way out.
When your pursuit of untracked lines takes you to mountains far removed from chairlifts and condos, make sure you have the Icelantic Vanguard 107 Ski on your feet. This versatile backcountry tool features Icelantic's reliable Tri-Axe fiberglass sandwich construction, complete with a durable carbonium topsheet, and a playful Ochroma wood core to keep the ski manageable on the skintrack and nimble on the descent. An early rise tip allows the ski to get up and over variable snow and powder, while camber underfoot and a powerful flat tail offers a secure and stable feel when you're skiing in no-fall zones or making hop turns down steep chutes. The versatile 107 mm waist will float all but the deepest powder, and it remains manageable when conditions turn variable. Like all Icelantic skis, the Vanguard is handmade in Colorado and features original artwork by Icelantic founder, Travis Parr.
- Versatile touring ski enjoys both the hike and descent
- 107mm waist floats most pow and maneuvers chop
- Rockered tip eases turn initiation and provides float
- Camber underfoot adds stability and grips hardpack
- Playful Ochroma wood core keeps the ski light and nimble
- Icelantic skis are handmade in Colorado and feature original artwork by the company's founder
- Item #ICB001D