Carve it like a turkey.
Whether you're ripping early-season Thanksgiving-day groomers or East Coast ice, the Icelantic Pilgrim Ski will carve it up better than Grandpa slicing away at the turkey. The soft tail and generous sidecut are built for textbook-perfect turns while 90mm underfoot is a perfect first step into the brave new world of fatter alpine skis.
- A traditional camber profile allows the Pilgrim to carve its way to freedom
- The poplar wood core provides durability and snappy playfulness on the mountain
- The new carbonium topsheet provides superior durability so this board can stand up to repeated abuse
- ETLX 2200 triaxle and unilateral fiberglass give this ski torsional rigidity and a balanced ski flex
- Built in the Never Summer Industries factory, the sandwich construction rides on 15 years of experience perfecting sandwich construction
- With 90mm underfoot, the Pilgrim is the perfect first step into the world of fatter alpine skis
- A generous sidecut and traditional camber allows the Pilgrim to rip the hardpack with a vengeance
- 2.2mm steel edge comes out of the wrapper fully tuned and polished by Wintersteiger so you can mount this board up and head to the hill
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex base is burly and quick on the snow