One arrow for every prey.
Nimble, resilient, and versatile like a true wanderer, the Icelantic Nomad Ski is designed to not just survive but thrive in every snow condition. Attractive curves and a balanced flex give the Nomad its stability and quickness while the 140mm tip provides ample float in the powder. In a winter world where you can't always feast on the snow conditions of your choice, the Nomad makes the kill regardless.
- The traditional camber makes the Nomad exceptionally stable and versatile in an array of conditions
- The poplar wood core provides durability and snappy playfulness on the mountain
- The new carbonium topsheet provides superior durability so this board can stand up to repeated abuse
- ETLX 2200 triaxle and unilateral fiberglass give this ski torsional rigidity and a balanced ski flex
- Built in the Never Summer Industries factory, the sandwich construction rides on 15 years of experience perfecting sandwich construction
- Fat tip and tail with 105mm underfoot allow for responsive turns and flotation in the powder
- A generous sidecut and underfoot camber allow the Nomad to rip the hardpack with precise control and stability
- 2.2mm steel edge comes out of the wrapper fully tuned and polished by Wintersteiger so you can mount this board up and head to the hill
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex base is burly and quick on the snow
Share your thoughts
I am wondering how much sidewall these...
I am wondering how much sidewall these skis have. Personally I am not a huge fan of sidewall because the skis I have right now have it and it very easily gets Chipped and gouged. I know that sidewall does however add strength and durability to the ski. Still, how high is the sidewall on these skis?
Also is this a decent touring ski for shortish tours? I am looking at the Nomad RKR for a one day tour type of ski.
if you shredd..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
if you ski hard, and take the hard lines down the mountain, and consider yourself an aggressive skier, this ski will suit you well. It is dynamic enough that you can use it on any kind of snow (groomers, mogouls, powder, etc.), however it is trully in it's element when you are shredding down a steep hill in pow. I really reccommend this product if you are looking for a really good all around ski that is able to do especially well in the fun stuff