- Detail Images
A workout top need not be boring or shapeless. The soft, light Icebreaker Women's Zest Crew made from merino wool and stretchy Lycra has a flattering feminine silhouette, contrast flatlock stitching, and drop-tail hem. It also regulates body temperature and moisture and features gusseted raglan sleeves for optimal performance. Baggy, mesh, or monochromatic tops, begone.
- Icebreaker's lightest-weight merino wool insulates, breathes, resists odor, and feels smooth against your skin
- Lycra enhances the fit and allows comfortable movement
- Flattering flatlock contrast seams add feminine look and prevent uncomfortable chafing
- Gusseted raglan sleeves allow unhindered arm mobility
- Drop tail adds comfortable coverage
- Reflective graphics add visibility after the sun goes down
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I wanted a lightweight, thin merino top for running and hiking in warm conditions. I am very familiar with the icebreaker brand, having purchased multiple pieces over the years. They tend to run small and since I didn't want this to be skin tight, I figured a medium would be a good bet. I am pretty thin and usually always go with small shirts but I am very happy with the fit of this shirt. It has an athletic trim but is not tight. It is also longer in the torso then previous icebreakers, which is good since I'm tall. I love the blue color! The flat stitching with yellow thread adds a functional and interesting flair.