- Detail Images
A short history of your baselayer ....
Originally, all Icebreaker's merino wool was attached to a sheep that lived at about 8,000 feet. Its job was to keep the sheep warm in the freezing mountain winter weather and cool during the blistering heat of summer. Because of this, merino wool is really good at helping your body regulate temperature. The Women's Viva Long-Sleeve Jersey is made with icebreaker's GT260 Midweight merino wool so it can be used as a stand-alone top for mild weather or as a baselayer for when it gets colder.
- GT260 midweight merino for cool conditions
- Full zip front helps with temperature regulation
- 3-panel pocket for carrying the essentials
- GT merino wool with Lycra for added durability and unlimited range of motion
- Contrast flatlock stitching is stylish and non-irritating
Share your thoughts
Just o.k. - not quite what I anticipated
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered this jersey in a medium; I am 5'7", 130lbs. I felt it was generally a bit snug, especially for a full-length zipper piece. I was hoping to be able to wear a layer under it for spring riding. It would work only as a single layer, and even then I think I would need more length in the back and room in the shoulder area when actually bent over into riding position. The fabric also seemed thin to me, especially for the price. I returned it and will keep looking. I have a lot of Icebreaker clothes; I generally really like their products, but not this one.