- Detail Images
The Icebreaker Women's Superfine 150 Tech Polo Short-Sleeve Shirt goes from the trail or tennis court to the bar for a refreshing margarita after a grueling hike or match.
- Merino wool helps regulate body temperature, naturally inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes, and feels super-soft against your skin
- SuperFine 150 is Icebreaker's ultralight (lightest weight) merino wool, which means this top is great for warm summer days and layering underneath a jacket in fall
- Regular cut offers a comfortable fit for everyday use
- Button closure placket offers ventilation when needed
- Collar and set-in sleeves provide a mix of down-to-earth sporty and step-up-from-tee casual
Share your thoughts
Slim, breathable polo
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
My wife loves this polo shirt for horseback riding. It looks great. And also has the wonderful breathability and performance of Merino Wool.
In general, I think that Icebreaker runs a bit large, and this is no exception. My wife usually wears a medium but wears a small in Icebreaker. Similarly, I usually wear large shirts, but I consistently wear Medium in Icebreaker