It's definitely in your best interest.
- Non-itchy merino wool offers warmth, breathability, and natural anti-odor properties
- Touch of spandex provides a close, wrinkle-free fit
- Instep and Achilles support helps her keep going longer
- Ventilation zone on top of the sock helps her foot stay comfortably cool
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My 8 year old loves these socks and will now only wear them. It's a good thing I bought two pairs! She was warm and cozy on minus zero degree days skiing. Does Ice Breaker make gloves too?
Should be great for skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My 5-year-old was excited to put these on. They fit great and go nice and high on her leg which will be great for her tall bog boots in the winter and ski boots. The only thing that is a bit of a bummer is that they are too thick for a snugger fitting hiking boot. Not sure if Icebreaker makes ultra light socks for kids, but I'll be searching for something like that to fit in her tighter boots. Happy as always with the quality.