Performance socks for your ski adventures.
- Achilles and instep support boosts comfort, and denser cushion zones in high-impact areas like shins and ankles helps on long backcountry tours
- Anatomical toe boxes, designed to fit your left and right feet, provide additional comfort and reduce fabric clumping so that you can extend your search for fresh tracks into the late afternoon
- Merino wool’s natural fibers provide excellent insulation, resist odors, and, unlike traditional, long-cut wool fibers, merino wool’s fine-cut fibers are soft to the touch
- Icebreaker’s merino wool garments are temperature regulating—meaning they trap warmth on cold days yet maintain a high degree of breathability that keeps you comfortable without overheating
- Icebreaker makes its products in a way that supports New Zealand farmers, ensures overall welfare of the sheep producing the wool, and promotes sustainable manufacturing
Share your thoughts
These socks look good and are warm but seem big for their size chart. I have 8.5 US shoe size and got the medium but, they were way too big. The heel sat up on my Achilles tendon area. I washed them and they pilled up severely. This is not something I would expect from a $25 pair of socks!!! Good thing I got them on sale. I would hesitate to buy this brand again :(
I use these snowboarding
I love almost everything Icebreaker makes. These are warm and even if they get wet my feet still don't completely freeze. I like how they are cushioned on the shins and I sometimes wear these days at a time without washing and they don't retain stink so much. For me they come up right below the knee. I wear them out casually too for extra warmth on my legs. I like they so much I'm going to give these as xmas presents to friends.